It has been so hot in Melbourne and I find myself constantly reaching inside the freezer for this cheesecake 😂💚
No-Bake Matcha cheesecake with bananas.
- 2/3 cup 60g GF rolled oats*
- 2/3 cup 60g coconut, fine*
- 1/3 cup 50g sunflower seeds*
- 1 Tbsp. raw cacao powder
- 1 Tbsp. raw cacao nib or chopped dark chocolate optional
- 1/8 tsp natural salt
- 3 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. melted coconut oil
- *You can use your choice of nuts & seeds
Matcha cheesecake layer:
- 1 +1/3 cups 200g raw cashews (soaked 2-4 hours and rinsed)
- 2/3 cup 160ml coconut cream
- 1/4 cup 60ml coconut oil
- 5-6 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 4 tsp matcha powder
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- Pinch of natural salt
- Sliced bananas
- Line a tin with parchment paper.
- In a food processor place every dry ingredient for the base and process until well processed. Add wet ingredients and process until it resembles wet sand. Add more coconut oil if your mixture is too dry. ⠀
- Press the base into the bottom of the tin.
- In a high speed blender place every ingredient for the matcha cheesecake layer and blend well until smooth. Add more sweetener or lemon juice if you need. Layer the filling above the base and place bananas on the top. Freeze until set.
- Take out the cake from the tin and cut with a warm knife