Wonton wrappers are so versatile. They bake in no time and make great appetizers. Filled with shrimp and crab, these Mini Shrimp and Crab Tacos are a staple when entertaining.
These Shrimp and Crab Tacos are always a big hit. Make enough, they will disappear very quickly.
The wonton wrappers are available at mostly all grocery stores in the refrigerated section.
Mini Shrimp and Crab Tacos
- 12 wonton wrappers
For the filling:
- 4 ounces 125g of cream cheese, softened
- 3 ounces 100 g drained crab meat
- 4 ounces 160 ml of cooked shrimp
- ⅓ cup 80ml grated cheddar
- ⅓ cup 80ml red bell pepper, diced
- ⅓ cup 80ml green pepper, diced
- 2 tbsp. 30ml chopped fresh chives
- Prepare the filling.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- On a clean work place, place six wontons wrappers. Using a spoon, spread half of the filling in the center of the wonton wrappers. Form mini tacos by bringing two points of each wrapper up. Place on a baking sheet lined with a sheet of parchment paper. Repeat with remaining wrappers.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, until pastry is golden