FERRERO ROCHERS & NUTELLA in a cheesecake!!!!
Did you notice the speckled base? There are Ferrero Rochers ground up in there taking this cheesecake to chocolate perfection!
Chocolate lovers you are in the right place!
Get excited lovely people, this little treasure only requires 15 minutes to make! The hardest part is waiting for it to firm up in the fridge but hey if you want to enjoy it straight away make the mixture up as per the instructions below and do individual serves in glasses like I did here with my 15 minute Salted Caramel Cheesecakes! (for the record they are amazing too!)
Remember it later
Like this recipe! Pin it to your favorite board NOW!Pin
If you’re having one of those sweet/chocolate craving days I guarantee either of these treasures will satisfy every inch of your sweet tooth.
With Easter being less than a month away (though I’ve only just recovered from Christmas) I thought a chocolate dessert like this 15 Minute Ferrero Rocher & Nutella cheesecake would be most appropriate…….. in case you needed an occasion to justify it that is……hehehehe 😉 And if you want to justify making it twice in a short space of time, make it for yourself first, test it out, you know you want to!
To set the record straight this is not your standard run of the mill cheesecake, there’s no gelatine involved (you don’t have to worry about lumps) and there isn’t any baking required (definitely a dessert for the time poor), but there is mascarpone cheese and it looks like a cake so I call it cheesecake. Bear in mind it’s not quite as firm as a standard cheesecake it will set but is a little more mousse like. If you make the big version like I did cut it right on serving and you’ll be fine.
I can’t wait to break this little treasure out again for our Easter Feaster in a few weeks time.
Here’s your How-To:
15 Minute Ferrero Rocher & Nutella Cheesecake
- 1 x 250g Packet Arnott’s Chocolate Ripple Biscuits
- 200 g pack Ferrero Rocher chocolates 8 pieces for base and 8 for decorating.
- 100 g butter melted
- 1 cup thickened cream
- 250 g mascarpone cheese
- 400 g Jar Nutella
- Grease and line base of a 20cm spring form cake tin.
- Combine biscuit crumbs, 8 Ferrero Rochers, butter in a food processor and whiz until you have a fine wet crumb mixture.
- Press crumbs into the base and ⅔ up the side of spring form tin, pop in fridge.
- Whip cream in a bowl with electric mixer until thick and just peaking
- Add mascarpone cheese and Nutella to cream, fold through until well combined.
- Pour mixture over prepared biscuit base.
- Decorate top of cheesecake with remaining 8 Ferrero Rocher chocolates.
- Cover with foil and place back in the fridge for at least 6 hours, overnight is better.
- Note: As I said above if you want to enjoy this little treasure a whole lot quicker, serve it up in individual glasses, if you’re not worried about the firmness you can eat them straight away! (you’ve got to have options)
- For the full cake cut when ready to serve (this will keep your slices looking pretty). Enjoy with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Cheesecake/s will keep in the fridge for up to 4 days.