Now that spring arrived, the good weather is here and the blog old american recipes gets a fresh start with this new style, let’s celebrate it with a delicious almond and cottage cheese cake … I know, always use cottage cheese, but it is because I love it! 🙂 Here’s the recipe. I hope you like it!
Almond and cottage cheese cake
- 110 g of flour
- 110 g of ground almonds
- 145 g of sugar
- 4 eggs
- 100 g cottage cheese
- 15 gr of baking powder
- Butter for the mold
- Firstly mix the flour with the ground almonds and set aside. At this time we can go preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Separate the white from the yolk of the four eggs, beat the whites until stiff and pour the sugar gradually.
- When the whites are well beaten with the sugar add in this order the egg yolks, the flour and almonds mixture, the cottage cheese and the baking powder. Mix well.
- Take a baking pan, spread the butter so the cake doesn’t stick and pour the mixture. Put it in the oven at 200°C about 30-40min.
- After this time take it out of the oven, let cool slightly and serve with some icing sugar.
Remember it later
Like this recipe! Pin it to your favorite board NOW!Pin