Learn to make a wonderful breakfast treat using just whole wheat, eggs, milk, sugar, salt, and oil, I mill my own wheat berries for flour. Living food tastes delicious and feels wonderful– your body loves it. Grinding your own flour may sound a bit nuts, but watch how fast and easy it is. The superb taste and nutrition is unbeatable.
Very Berry and Almond Whole Wheat Crepes
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 T all purpose flour
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 egg
- Dash of salt
- 1 T sugar if desired
- 2 cups of assorted frozen or fresh fruit I used frozen blackberries, strawberries, and blueberries
- 1 handful crushed almonds
- Mix together flour, milk, egg, salt, and sugar in a small bowl.
- In a sauce pan over medium heat add berries and heat until warm and syrup from fruit is thick.
- Heat up and lightly grease a large frying pan or skillet.
- Add 2-4 table spoons batter to the pan and remove from heat.
- Turn pan to spread batter out and make into a thin layer. Cook on one side.
- Remove from heat and repeat.
- Add fruit and crushed almonds to center of crepe and roll up!